Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Famous People

WOW! Presidents, athletes, inventors, and scientists. People who broke records and people who changed our world. What a great performance from our students today!  They have worked so hard the past few weeks and it really shows. I have learned so much about so many interesting people, and I couldn't be more impressed with the results of our students' efforts.

In addition to the in-class speeches, we made a ChatterPix presentation to share some of the important facts we have learned. Check it out!



Famous People from Ben Kilham on Vimeo.


Parents and students, leave us a comment below! What was your favorite part of the project? What was the most interesting thing you learned? Did you learn anything neat about a friend's famous person?

3 comments:

  1. I liked the ChatterPix Video. I liked doing my famous person, Paul Revere. I loved the famous person presentation. - Jameson Gruener

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part of doing my report on P.T Barnum was doing the research. I loved doing the famous person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great. I love it.

    from
    Gavin

    ReplyDelete